Video Marketing Houston
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, small business, or a larger company, gaining attention in today’s hyper active economy has never been more challenging. Both on and offline advertising are vying for people’s attention every minute, every second. Businesses are now forced to think more like a media company than just a consuming transactional machine.
Marketing today has transformed itself into a deeper form of relationship building. It actually has a personality that speaks to you directly on social media. It can receive immediate feedback from the consumer and choose whether or not, to make things right.
The cost: EVERYTHING
According to the Ad Age’s Analysis, TV advertising has been the real game winner totaling 4.9 billion in spending during Superbowl games.
Over the past 51 years, big companies have spent a ton of money trying to win the hearts of millions through visual storytelling, crafty messages, and provocative humor. Super Bowl TV ads have been known for some of the best forms of advertising of its kind.
Marketing dollars are spent each year in an effort to convince, influence and make you fall in love with their brand. They WANT your attention. They WANT to evoke an emotion in you so deep that you’re willing to spread their message.
TV commercials were once powerful marketing tools to hook viewers into more consumption. However, that is changing quickly and there has been a decline in selling TV advertising to the masses.
So what’s happening
The Truth: People aren’t watching commercials anymore. It doesn’t mean they don’t love the visual format, it simply means the ATTENTION has gone elsewhere.
As a business owner/entrepreneur, HERE is where you need to pay your marketing attention towards. With the rise of Youtube/ Facebook video content and the overall consumption of social media, online video marketing is significantly increasing as the attention grows stronger.
Here’s a few fun facts
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter.
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
Do we have your attention?
Leveraging online video has enormous benefits and should be utilized by more businesses all of sizes. Why? Let’s break down the benefits for you:
- Brand Awareness: People still love visuals and appreciate the personal touch behind the story-telling element which video provides. You can instantly build trust by creating video content that is entertaining, informative and gives them value.
- Increase Your Online Presence: You want the online world to find you, right? By creating online video, your brand becomes search engine prime time due to the algorithm of Youtube and Google. Youtube is the second largest search engine so it makes total sense to create video content
- Boost Your Mobile Marketing: The mobile industry will continue to grow and grow. Mobile screens are getting bigger which means video will be perfectly suitable for mobile consumption. Over half of video content is consumed by mobile devices. The big social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat are encouraging more video content. The engagement is staggering. The future is becoming more mobile and video based. Do not forget about LinkedIn. LinkedIn has recently given users the ability to add video to their posts.
Each day more and more people are using LinkedIn Video for their business.
- Facebook Video Marketing: Social media video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined. Facebook video gets ten times higher reach any other platform. Video Marketing on Facebook isn’t costly and your audience reach/engagement would increase.
- You WILL STAND OUT: It’s mind boggling more businesses aren’t using online video marketing. If you create more video content and strategically market your brand to your audience, you will undoubtedly have a huge advantage above your competition. The number of business video marketing is low which means an immense amount of attention grabbing for your business.
Video marketing has been around for decades. TV advertising has been a titan for marketing. Visual marketing is still a powerful form to speak, share, and build your loyal customers. If you want to grab the attention of the masses, VIDEO content/marketing is the now and future.
As a friend once told me,
I couldn’t agree more. Online video is accessible to all small businesses, and provides a great opportunity to reach a bigger audience. And, you don’t need a massive budget to make an effect on your marketing campaign. You don’t TV. Newsflash. No one watches commercials anymore. Why? Because they’re checking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc watching much more interesting video content. Get it?
Your Business/Brand Needs Online Video
To neglect it means ignoring a large group of people that can potentially be your future clients, customers, and tribe members.
Use video to be heard, seen, and noticed. Let’s get you started with video today! We are your go to source for Houston Video Production + Houston Video Marketing.